High Dose Aripiprazole Treatment Resistant Schizophrenia
Aripiprazole was studied in adolescent patients 13 to 17 years of age with schizophrenia at daily doses of 10 and 30 mg.
High dose aripiprazole treatment resistant schizophrenia. Results of a multicenter randomized double blind comparison study versus perphenazine. High dose aripiprazole in treatment resistant schizophrenia article pdf available in the journal of clinical psychiatry 67 4 674 5 may 2006 with 706 reads how we measure reads. The recommended target dose of abilify is 10 mg day.
The starting daily dose of the tablet formulation in these patients was 2 mg which was titrated to 5 mg after 2 days and to the target dose of 10 mg after 2 additional days. Baker in side effects of drugs annual 2015. Aripiprazole for treatment resistant schizophrenia.
Aripiprazole and perphenazine at the doses used here can improve the symptoms of schizophrenia in treatment resistant patients who have failed to respond to olanzapine or risperidone. Duggal hs mendhekar dn. Comment in j clin psychiatry.
High dose aripiprazole in treatment resistant schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is among the 20 leading causes of disability and ranks even higher in low.
- Treating Jock Itch With Garlic
- Treating Hay Fever Eyes
- Treating Jock Itch With Yogurt
- Treating Ingrown Toenail With Epsom Salt
- Treating Ingrown Toenail Infection
- Treating Hay Fever In Dogs
- Treating Jock Itch With Essential Oils
- Treating Hemorrhoid Thrombosis
- Treating Keloid Acne Scars
- Treating Jock Itch Rash
- Treating Japanese Knotweed Uk
- Treating Grub Worms
- Treating Hemorrhoids In Late Pregnancy
- Treating Keratosis Pilaris Products
- Treating Ingrown Toenail In Child
- Treating Hay Fever Naturally
- Treating Hay Fever Cough
- Treating Heartworms In Dogs
- Treating Jock Itch With Lamisil
- Treating Jaundice In Newborn At Home