Treatment After Lung Cancer Operation
Lung cancer surgery can involve removing a portion of the lung or the entire lung.
Treatment after lung cancer operation. After a big operation you wake up in the intensive care unit or a high dependency recovery unit. Work to get healthy and stay that way. You usually move back to the ward within a day.
Surgery to remove one of the lung s five lobes is called lobectomy. An operation to remove the lung cancer and a small portion of healthy tissue is called a wedge resection. Life after lung cancer treatment is full of chances to reclaim some of the control cancer took away.
It s an option for both types of lung cancer. Removing a larger area of the lung is called segmental resection. Lung cancer surgery is a serious operation and it can take weeks or months to recover depending on the procedure.
This is the time to focus on your recovery. How much of the lung is removed depends on the location of the cancer its size your general wellbeing and fitness as well as your lung function. These medicines kill cancer cells in the body.
Although effective surgery does carry some risks such as. You usually go home after 5 to 10 days. You might get chemo before or after surgery combined with radiation therapy.
- Best Treatment For Athlete S Foot And Nail Fungus
- Best Medicine For Piles Disease
- Best Cure For Gout In Big Toe
- Best Treatment For Bed Bugs In India
- Best Medicine For Treatment Of Piles
- Best Medicine For Old Piles
- Best Medicine For Piles Review
- Best Cure For Piles In Pregnancy
- Best Treatment After Miscarriage
- Best Treatment For Ankle Gout
- Best Laser Treatment For Piles In Kerala
- Best Hospital For Piles Treatment In Kozhikode
- Best Treatment For Bags Under Eyes Uk
- Best Treatment For Athlete S Foot
- Best Natural Treatment For Low Blood Pressure
- Best Treatment Athlete S Foot Over Counter
- Best Medication For Gout In Foot
- Best Treatment For Bed Bugs
- Best Home Treatment For Piles In Hindi
- Best Laser Treatment For Piles In Delhi