Treatment Algorithm Meaning
Algorithm decision making a logical set of rules for solving a specific problem which assumes that all of the data is objective that there are a finite number of solutions to the problem and that there are logical steps that must be performed to arrive at each of those solutions nihspeak a step by step procedure for solving a problem.
Treatment algorithm meaning. Click on the boxes below to get a more detailed description of each algorithm component and for a full text version of the graphic shown below. A step by step procedure for solving a problem or accomplishing some end. Medical algorithms include decision tree approaches to healthcare treatment e g if symptoms a b and c are evident then use treatment x and also less clear cut tools aimed at reducing or defining uncertainty.
Algorithm definition is a procedure for solving a mathematical problem as of finding the greatest common divisor in a finite number of steps that frequently involves repetition of an operation. However it is a term that may have different meanings for different audiences. This will help give physicians a better opportunity to manage patients affected by obesity in the most compassionate scientifically sound and cost effective way possible said asbp trustee and.
It has one or more finite steps each of which may have one or more operations. A medical prescription is also a type of medical algorithm. How to use algorithm in a sentence.
Algorithm is a term that has a long and rich history in mathematics. Mean scores on the inventory of depressive symptomatology clinician rated scale ids c during 12 months of algorithm guided treatment or treatment as usual a dr. The authors emphasize the need to act quickly with these patients and propose a treatment algorithm to aid clinical decision making.
Furthermore the algorithm offers suggestions on ways to explain diagnostic criteria risk assessment and treatment decisions with patients. Back home next please send us your feedback comments and questions by using the appropriate link on the page contact the nhlbi. The algorithm proceeds by successive subtractions in two loops.
Medical algorithm definition. An algorithm is any method for solving a problem or achieving a specific goal. Similarly if a b then a a b.
- Treatment Of Peptic Ulcer Slides
- Treatment Of Piles Without Operation
- Treatment Of Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Treatment Of Q Fever In Sheep
- Treatment Of Mouth Ulcers During Pregnancy
- Treatment Of Psychogenic Shock
- Treatment Of Neonatal Jaundice At Home
- Treatment Of Pancreatitis In Humans
- Treatment Of Psoriasis
- Treatment Of Plantar Fasciitis In Homeopathy
- Treatment Of Prepatellar Bursitis Knee Bursitis
- Treatment Of Quinsy Abscess
- Treatment Of Piles At Home
- Treatment Of Obstetric Shock
- Treatment Of Recurrent Zoster
- Treatment Of Psoriasis On Scalp
- Treatment Of Mouth Ulcers On Tongue
- Treatment Of Q Fever In Goats
- Treatment Of Resistant Salmonella
- Treatment Of Peptic Ulcer Medscape